August 12, 2011

Colleges and Universities Offering a Postgraduate Art therapy degree

An art therapy degree at any one of these colleges or universities will provide you with the training and qualifications you need to build a career helping people through the use of art. If you have a desire to help children and adults to heal emotionally, or psychologically, pursuing a career in expressive therapies may be perfect for you.

An art therapy degree is offered at the following Universities and Colleges:

Pacifica Graduate Institute

Southwestern College, New Mexico

Naropa University

Hofstra University

Adler School of  Professional Psychology

Notre Dame de Namur University

Pratt Institute

Blog at